Is started writing ‘The nightmare’ for my settings project. I was in a bad mood so I started writing of somewhere scary, but when I got to it, it made me think about a story that I’ve been thinking and starting to write about a girl named Mikayla who fell in love with a Dragon named Adam. It made me think about after Adam killed his father and is given all the responsibilities of being king, Mikayla deciding to go against the bad guys by herself, as she usually does, doing something stupid and reckless that she does to keep, possibly even stupider, Adam out of danger. How it’s going to end? Well, I’ll tell you what happens to Adam and Mikayla when I get there.
ha ha yeah i fail at little blog, you are a bad blog, no one likes you, you wish you were awesome as my UTAS drama blog, but no, youre a pathetic blog that no one likes
No comments:
Post a Comment